The 2-Minute Meal Plan System is NOW READY!

2MMP 3D Cover

I’m super excited to announce that the 2-Minute Meal Plan System is now ready.

To pick up a copy today, go to:
www.thestonesoupshop.com/2mmp/

With love

ps. Not sure if this revolutionary approach to planning and cooking delicious, healthy food is for you?

Here’s what Elizabeth had to say about the 2-Minute Meal Plan System.

“The template recipes are a new flexible approach to cooking with what you have/what you want. They have sparked creativity and better nutrition, not to mention less waste. Each lesson has had a positive impact on our cooking and eating habits.”

Shivi April 19, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Bought it! I’m very tempted to spend the rest of the evening indulging in the fabulous read but I need to focus on a psychology assignment that I need to submit before midnight tonight so reading these e-books will be tomorrow’s reward! Can’t wait.

jules April 20, 2012 at 8:44 am

Thanks for supporting Stonesoup Shivi!

stormtrails April 20, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Do the lists and recipes work for vegetarian or vegan diets as well?

Tracy April 20, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Jules usually offers vegetarian and vegan options for her recipes.

jules April 20, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Stormtrails,

Great question!

The 2-Minute Meal Plan works for pretty much all special dietary requirements especially vegetarian and vegan.

As Tracy mentions (thanks Tracy!) there are ALWAYS vegan and vegetarian options for each recipe.

Tracy April 20, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Is this different than the Master Your Meal Plan book?

jules April 20, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Another great question Tracy.
Master Your Meal Plan was the class I ran at the Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School. This 2-Minute Meal Plan is essentially the same content but in downloadable ebook format. :)

Tracy April 21, 2012 at 3:35 am

I only ask because I am having a difficult time opening that book.

Nance April 20, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Hello Jules,
I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, because I appreciate the work you do here.
Thank you, and keep up the delicious work!

jules April 21, 2012 at 8:28 am

Awesome! Thanks Nance – really appreciate the support :)

Claudia April 26, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Thanks, this is *exactly* what I’m looking for! What I especially appreciate is that it’s perfect for people who don’t want to avoid leftovers, plus I love the fact that you include alternatives for those with special dietary requirements.

Jessica January 28, 2013 at 1:36 am

I have looked at the info you have online about this book several times but have not bought it because I cannot see any of the content. Perhaps you might consider making some of the pages available for review?