Quick Announcement and a Favour…

kindvall_stonesoup_school_B

The Announcement!

I’m super excited to announce that I’m working on a new online cooking course! I’ll have more details soon but in the mean time I want to make sure I’ve covered everything. That’s where you come in…

The Favour

I have a couple of questions. Any chance you could help out? Great! Just share your thoughts below…

THANK YOU!
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your help.

If you want me to contact you as soon as the new course is ready, just leave your name and email address below:

With love,

Paula August 9, 2013 at 12:34 am

Loe your recipes and web site and always enjoy the emails but I live in South Africa so its not possible for me to sign up sadly
Have a great week
x

jules August 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

Paula!
The course is online so available all over the world! I’ve had a student from South Africa in previous classes.
J

jcu August 9, 2013 at 12:57 am

could not send the survey, it would not send when I clicked done.
love getting your emails with recipe ideas. I tell everyone about your
website (in Canada). looking for more vegetarian ideas (meatless meals,
ethical eating, sustainable diets for the world, etc.).

jules August 9, 2013 at 8:35 am

Thanks for filling out the survey jcu…
Really appreciate it!
Not sure what the problem is with it getting sent through… technology!

Melinda G August 9, 2013 at 2:59 am

Will there be text/captioned versions of your cooking school? I am severely hearing impaired but have been using your emailed and Facebooked ideas for quite awhile. I particularly savor the options after most recipes to adjust to vegan, carnivore, gluten free or lactose free diets.

jules August 9, 2013 at 8:27 am

Hi Melinda!
Yes I include written versions of everything… Except the webinar coaching calls

Lorrie August 9, 2013 at 4:40 am

What an incredible idea! Hoping for much success for you with this…
Cheers,
Lorrie

jules August 9, 2013 at 8:36 am

Thanks Lorrie!

Robert Morrow August 9, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Great what you are doing, but for me and loving to cook, plus I have shelves loaded with recipes,recipe books, magazines and three e type cookbooks I am not interested in more of the Same. What I want to do is branch out into Charcuterie, but with the Idea of how to accomplish with the home cooks. Presently I make my own bacon and my favor Canadian Bacon which is easier that pork belly bacon. I make my own fresh sausages, but still have not got my skills up on Hot Dogs and other cured meats. Anyway Good Luck and Great Success. Chef Robert

Helen August 9, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Should be good…all the best!

Jenny Croom August 10, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Hi Jules, I set up my inbox so your emails come up in green, just like your healthy meals! That way I notice them immediately, and always read. Love what you’re doing, and have one of your soups on the stove right now.
PS I’m 66 yrs old, enjoy healthy eating plus whatever anybody else offers me, but would rather paint than cook, so like the quick and easy stuff in my own kitchen.

Keep up the great work! Hope your baby boy is bouncing!

jules August 12, 2013 at 7:28 am

Thanks Jenny!
And yes he is definitely bouncing! He even has his first laugh thus weekend..

Emugg August 12, 2013 at 5:24 am

You never answered my question I sent a while back, (answering emails isn’t that hard and it makes for a more successful website, I’ve gotten to the point I avoid those sites that are so big or self absorbed they don’t answer email), but I’ll try one more time:

For those of us NOT from your Country, what is a “rocket?” I somehow doubt you are giving recipes that require a ballistic engine and a life support system that will go into outer space…………..

jules August 12, 2013 at 7:25 am

Sorry Emugg
I’m behind on my emails with a newborn in the house I don’t have as much time as I’d like.

And rocket (from the French roquette) is also known as arugula (the Italian name).

Elle August 16, 2013 at 2:10 am

Hi Jules!

Great idea! I learn much better from seeing, so this will be a big improvement to just words! One thing I noticed on your incredible croissant birthday cake video, is that the camera is not placed in a way that allows the viewer to see in the pan or what your doing with your hands. Perhaps you can make certain that the camera is above at times and that the bowls don’t block the activity. Thanks!

jules August 13, 2013 at 8:11 am

Thanks Susan!

jules August 13, 2013 at 8:11 am

Thanks Sandra!
Yes he’s getting bigger every day!