Calling all Mamas (and Papas)!

boiled eggs & curried chickpeasI have big news today!

My gorgeous sister Nao and I are working on a new blog dedicated to taking the stress out of family meal times.

It won’t be ready until the new year. In the mean time we’d love to get your opinion to make sure we’re on the right track!

Share your thoughts in our quick survey below…

With love,

Rebecca December 11, 2013 at 10:47 am

what a great idea! I dont have a family and prefere tips for the single but I love the blog concept!

jules December 12, 2013 at 7:41 am

Thanks Rebecca!
Stonesoup will continue to stay focused on healthy meals for singles and couples so you won’t miss out.
I’ll just be writing about family stuff on the new blog.

Elizabeth December 12, 2013 at 11:41 am

This is a awesome idea… I love your blog, but find my kids are a bit young yet to eat and appreciate some of the great recipes; so having some more family-friendly recipes will be amazing! I also totally appreciate tge fact you try to take into account allergies and other lifestyle choices, so offer variations at the bottom of each recipe.

jules December 17, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Thanks for the feedback Elizabeth!

Julia December 17, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Great idea Jules. I’m really enjoying your stonesoup cookbook at the moment and have also passed it onto some grateful friends who couldn’t believe it was free!
I filled out the survey above but forgot to add that i adapt the meals i cook for my daughter (currently 8 mths old) so ability to modify family meals/recipes would be great to see too :) Thanks!

jules January 7, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Thanks for sharing the free ebook Julia!
Really appreciate you helping to spread the word :)

Anna December 17, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Yes! Very excited that you’ll be doing this Jules. I was waiting & hoping that you would be doing something suitable for kids knowing that you have a young bub! I love variety & loads of veg but unfortunately have a toddler & husband who doesn’t! So, looking forward to the blog & fresh ideas. Good job!

jules January 7, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Thanks Anna!

I still have a lot to learn and am very happy I have my more experienced sister on the team :)

David Kramer December 18, 2013 at 1:06 am

I cook for my older son (35 and now living at home with us) and myself as my wife mostly brings home a Whopper hamburger to eat at night when she gets home from work. We are all overweight and I am a diabetic, so some recipes for overweight males that are healthy and where the ingredients are readily available and not hard to find and are not only available by purchasing them on-line. Thanks

jules January 7, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Thanks for sharing David!

Most of the recipes on Stonesoup contain easy to find ingredients so really encourage you to browse the recipe index

David Kramer December 18, 2013 at 1:09 am

PS. I forgot to explain that I live in Wesley Chapel, Florida and not in the Commonwealth of Australia. Thanks again.

Uli December 18, 2013 at 1:38 am

Jules, what a great idea! Looking forward to some recipes and tipps how to get kids to eat more healthy meals. I really try to introduce healthy foods, but my four year old has somehow other plans ;-)

jules January 7, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Thanks Uli!
xx

Angela December 18, 2013 at 12:02 pm

V excited about new blog! Anything to help family meal times easier would be great. I like to partially prep things and freeze (not a fan of frozen meals, I’m convinced it effects taste plus I hate reheating meals if avoidable).

I’m also not v creative w leftovers…

jules January 7, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Wonderful Angela!

You’ve given me some great ideas there :)