Need help with meal planning?

steak & rocket salad-4Well, I may have just the thing for you! I’m working on a new meal planning service that I’m getting ready to release in the new year.

Of course, I want the new service to be as helpful as possible.

So before I put the finishing touches on it, I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions.

It will only take a minute or so. And they’re all ‘tick the box’ so you won’t even need to do any typing…

• Michelle Lee 16 December, 2013, 2:07 pm

Looking forward the release of your new planning service! Best of luck!

• fiona 16 December, 2013, 2:45 pm

Really looking forward to your launch. I’d like to see a couple of dessert options as well. Hope it all goes really well.

• jules 17 December, 2013, 5:44 pm

Thanks Fiona! I hadn’t thought about desserts :)

• Sally Shirey 18 December, 2013, 12:03 am

Can’t wait to see what you have in mind. Joyous holidays to you and your family!

• Bebaki 18 December, 2013, 1:47 am

I try to plan meals but like Jamie Olivers meals require SO many ingredients so that is very expensive. Wastage of food/ingredients in fridge is a problem for me because I don’t know what to do with it is a big problem .I love your book 10 minutes 5 ingredients.But cant afford to buy your other stuff on offer.

• jules 7 January, 2014, 5:54 pm

Thanks for sharing Bebaki!

• Tess Williver 19 December, 2013, 7:18 am

Looking forward to new ideas

• Jeanne Towle 4 January, 2014, 5:12 am

I’m currently trying to follow Love Your Waistline, but am having problems with combining recipes to come up with complete meals. Particularly, lunches. I don’t like food prep, so I like to plan (and prepare as much as possible) lunches for a week at a time. For example, I look at a salad recipe that looks fine, but there isn’t enough protein in it (I’m not a bean/lentil fan and only a few nuts isn’t enough) I could toss in some chicken, etc. but that could get boring after awhile. Some suggestions at the end of a recipe for what other recipes might go with it, or what would make it a “complete” lunch, would be helpful. Thanks for asking!

• jules 7 January, 2014, 5:35 pm

Thanks for the feedback Jeanne
      I’d suggest just increasing whatever protein is already in the meal as a first step to making it more substantial