Stonesoup Customer Service / Personal Assistant Position
Stonesoup Is Hiring!
As a new Mum, I’ve realised its time to grow the Stonesoup team and take on a personal assistant. So if you are based in Australia, available to work from home and love food (but don’t worry, I won’t be asking you actually cook anything), read on!
- Fun, creative, fast growing business.
- Work from home.
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule.
- Opportunity to grow the role over time.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Deliver outstanding customer service to ensure we have super happy customers.
- Manage my email inbox every day (Mon-Fri).
- Reporting to identify trends and opportunities.
- Basic book keeping (data entry).
- General personal assistant activities.
You Must Be:
- A food lover but not necessarily a great cook.
- Based in Australia and willing to travel to Canberra to meet in person once every 4-6 months.
- Honest, self-motivated and caring.
- Friendly, helpful and approachable with your online written communication style.
- Able to master new computer programs and software quickly.
- Able to work online.
- Available at least 2 hours a day Mon-Fri (with flexibility to increase during busy periods).
Email your CV to email@example.com before midday (AEST) Monday 16th September 2013. In the email include your location and a short paragraph detailing why you’d like to be associated with the growth of the Stonesoup business.