Stonesoup Is Hiring!
As a new Mum, I’ve realised its time to grow the Stonesoup team and take on a personal assistant. So if you are based in Australia, available to work from home and love food (but don’t worry, I won’t be asking you actually cook anything), read on!
– Fun, creative, fast growing business.
– Work from home.
– Flexible hours to suit your schedule.
– Opportunity to grow the role over time.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be:
– Deliver outstanding customer service to ensure we have super happy customers.
– Manage my email inbox every day (Mon-Fri).
– Reporting to identify trends and opportunities.
– Basic book keeping (data entry).
– General personal assistant activities.
You Must Be:
– A food lover but not necessarily a great cook.
– Based in Australia and willing to travel to Canberra to meet in person once every 4-6 months.
– Honest, self-motivated and caring.
– Friendly, helpful and approachable with your online written communication style.
– Able to master new computer programs and software quickly.
– Able to work online.
– Available at least 2 hours a day Mon-Fri (with flexibility to increase during busy periods).
Email your CV to email@example.com before midday (AEST) Monday 16th September 2013. In the email include your location and a short paragraph detailing why you’d like to be associated with the growth of the Stonesoup business.