[dropcap style=”font-size: 60px; color: #00adef;”] W[/dropcap]elcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Making my done-for-you Meal Planning Service the best in the world.
I’m also excited about
- Planting a pomegranate, walnut and cherry orchard.
- Running a 10-Day Healthy Dinner Challenge with my students.
- Rain filling up my dam and tank!
- Experimenting with my continuous blood glucose monitor.
Quote I’m pondering
‘Always think what you have to do is easy and it will become so.’
– Emile Coue.
- ‘Simple’ by Yotam Ottolenghi.
- ‘The Art of Flavour’ by Daniel Patterson
- ‘Dragonfly in Amber’ by Diana Gabaldon
Favourite vegetable now
Cabbage! My favourite Winter veg. Love it shaved raw in salads or cooked and used as a healthy alternative to pasta. So good!
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Home Made Macadamia Butter – use anywhere you’d normally use tahini or peanut butter.
- Celeriac (Celery Root).
- Home Grown Eggs.
LAST UPDATED: 1 August 2020.