Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Creating the 30-Day Simple Kitchen Reboot program. I’m simplifying all the programs I’ve created over the last 10 years into one streamline daily email course. It’s designed to help you simplify eating well in step-by-step daily bites.
It’s going to be available for FREE to all members of my Simple Meal Plans. Another excellent reason to let me help you with meal planning :)
I’m also excited about
- Experimenting with a low lectin diet as inspired by ‘The Longevity Paradox’ by Dr Stephen Gundry.
- All the Winter food! Soups, slow cooked dishes, brussels sprouts, cabbage, lamb shanks, ham hock.
- Planning my Spring veggie garden upgrades.
- Sitting by the fire with my Irishman and a good book in the evenings.
- Putting my Health Coaching Certificate lessons into practice.
- Upping my Sauerkraut and Fermented Vegetables game.
- Hosting some Stonesoup meetups to celebrate my Birthday!
Quote I’m pondering
‘Always think what you have to do is easy and it will become so’
– Emile Coue.
- ‘The River Cottage Cookbook’ by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall.
- ‘The Plant Paradox’ by Stephen Gundry
- ‘May Cause Miracles’ by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- ‘Magician’ by Raymond E. Fiest
Favourite vegetable now
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – drizzled on everything.
- Roast Walnuts.
- Home Made Pate (to get my iron + energy levels up)
- Stick Blender Mayo made with 1/3 oil and 2/3 melted Kerrygold (recipe in my App!)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon from Fish & Co (amazing how much more flavoursome it is than farmed salmon).
- Mustard Greens from the garden. Use anywhere you’d normally use spinach or chard. When raw they pack a strong horseradish-like punch!
LAST UPDATED: 7th August 2019