Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Enjoying the Summer school holidays with my family.
I’m also excited about
- Experimenting with spices – currently trying to add a spice to everything I make.
- All the Summer food! Salads. Salads. Salads.
- Making my done-for-you Meal Planning Service the most simple and best in the world.
- Improving my skin by increasing my collagen intake with a cup of home made bone broth every day and mega doses of Vitamin C (3 1000mg tablets / day).
Quote I’m pondering
‘Man who chases two rabbits catches none’
- ‘Simple’ by Yotam Ottolenghi.
- ‘A Basket by the Door’ by Sophie Hansen
- ‘Super Human’ by Dave Asprey
- ‘Super Attractor’ by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’ by J.K. Rowling
Favourite vegetable now
Radishes! Because they’re super quick and easy to grow. Love the bulbs finely shaved in salads and the tops finely shredded and also tossed in salads.
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Home Made Macadamia Butter – use anywhere you’d normally use tahini or peanut butter.
- Za’atar – a middle eastern spice. I combine equal parts Za’atar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and drizzled it on everything from fish to vegetables to salads.
- Home Made Pate (to get my iron + energy levels up)
- Nut Sauces using this basic Cashew Sauce recipe.
- Snowy Mountains Smoked Trout – the first fish Fergal has been able to eat without vomiting!
- Dill – such a beautiful fragrant herb. Love it tossed in salads or to add freshness with any savoury dishes involving cream or yoghurt.
LAST UPDATED: 14th December 2019