Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Thinking about ways to make my done-for-you Meal Planning Service a necessity for the people who entrust me with helping them decide what to cook each week.
Simplifying my business by combining my Meal Planning Service with my Online Cooking School into one easy-to-use product.
I’m also excited about
- Doing a certificate in Health Coaching from the guys at PreKure in New Zealand. Looking forward to taking the Nutrition Program in March.
- Going to Colorado for the Low Carb Denver Conference in early March. My first solo overseas trip since becoming a parent!
- Running! After a 3-year break am completely addicted to the endorphins again.
- Getting my vegetable garden ready for Autumn and Winter.
- Experimenting with different flavoured kombucha. Currently brewing a coffee kombucha and a rosemary.
- Having a now page!
Quote I’m pondering
‘Always think what you have to do is easy and it will become so’
– Emile Coue.
- The Noma Guide to Fermentation by Rene Redzepi + David Zilber
- ‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear
- ‘Finally Full, Finally Slim’ by Lisa R Young
- ‘The Food of Morocco’ by Paula Wolfert
Favourite vegetable now
Zucchini followed closely by home grown cherry tomatoes.
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Home Grown Basil + Pesto
- Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds) for the magnesium.
- Canned Mackerel
- Miso Paste
- Home Made Sour Cream / Creme Fraiche
- Collard Greens
LAST UPDATED: 12th February 2019