Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Making my done-for-you Meal Planning Service the best in the world.
I’m also excited about
- Autumn. My favourite season.
- Rain filling up my dam and tank!
- My new stick blender for making pesto, hummus, nut sauces and silky soups.
- Improving my skin by increasing my collagen intake with a cup of home made bone broth every day and mega doses of Vitamin C (3 1000mg tablets / day).
Quote I’m pondering
‘Always think what you have to do is easy and it will become so.’
– Emile Coue.
- ‘Olives, Lemons & Za’atar – The Best Middle Eastern Home Cooking’ by Rawia Bishara .
- ‘Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur’s Soul by Jack Canfield
- ‘Victoria The Queen’ by Julia Baird
Favourite vegetable now
Basil! Enjoying the last of my Summer bumper crop. Basically adding basil to everything but especially loving a tahini + basil sauce.
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Home Made Macadamia Butter – use anywhere you’d normally use tahini or peanut butter.
- Home Grown Eggs.
- Butter and Cos Lettuce.
- Dill – such a beautiful fragrant herb. Love it tossed in salads or to add freshness with any savoury dishes involving cream or yoghurt.
LAST UPDATED: 5th March 2019