Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Creating a free training to help people simplify meal planning. And making my done-for-you meal planning service the most simple, delicious and healthy option.
I’m also excited about
- Applying everything I learned from the Nutrition program of my Health Coaching certificate from the guys at PreKure in New Zealand.
- Enjoying the Autumn – my favourite season. Bring on the soups and slow cooked dishes.
- Running! After a 3-year break am completely addicted to the endorphins again.
- Getting my vegetable garden ready for Autumn and Winter.
- Experimenting with different flavoured kombucha. Currently brewing a coffee kombucha and a rosemary & ginger.
- Having a now page!
Quote I’m pondering
‘Always think what you have to do is easy and it will become so’
– Emile Coue.
- ‘The Clatter of Forks & Spoons’ by Richard Corrigan
- ‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear
- ‘Ikigai’ by Hector Garcia & Francesc Miralles
- ‘Milkwood – Real Skills for Down to Earth Living’ by Nick Ritar
Favourite vegetable now
Kale! Especially Cavolo Nero (Tuscan black kale) shredded raw into salads.
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Roast Walnuts
- Canned Smoked Oysters that I picked up in Denver.
- Miso Mayo
- Flavoured butters like this Lime & Miso
- Home Grown Rocket (Arugula)
LAST UPDATED: 2nd April 2019