Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Launching my new app
Stonesoup 6-Ingredient Dinners.
I’m also excited about
- Updating my online cooking program, ‘The Organized Cook‘ to help people harness the power of batch cooking & ingredient prep.
- Teaching the October cooking module of A Simple Year.
- Doing yoga every day for 30 days (currently at day 2).
- Upgrading my vegetable garden to water-efficient wicking beds.
- Ordering a custom made concrete outdoor table.
- Challenging my comfort zone by writing for other people to help spread the word about Stonesoup.
- Having a now page!
Quote I’m pondering
‘Man who chases two rabbits catches none’
- ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ by David Schwartz
- ‘Low Tox Life’ by Alexx Stuart
- ‘Leonardo da Vinci’ by Walter Isaacson
- ‘The Village’ by Matt & Lentil from Grown & Gathered
Favourite vegetable now
Spring cabbage followed closely by asparagus.
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Soy Sauce
- Sunflower Seeds
- Sardines (canned and home pickled)
- Local Pecorino Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
LAST UPDATED: 8th October 2018