Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Taking applications for new coaching clients.
My dream is to help diabetics simplify getting healthy.
Without dieting. Without the struggle.
Because I’ve done this in my own life.
Although happy to work with non diabetics as well :)
I’m also excited about
- Improving my Brain Health as inspired by Dave Asprey. Playing around with eating dairy-free for a month, bulletproof coffee, cold showers (managing 10 seconds at the end), meditating 2x per day.
- All the Winter food! Soups, slow cooked dishes, brussels sprouts, cabbage, lamb shanks, ham hock.
- Running in the dark on frosty mornings.
- Sitting by the fire with my Irishman and a good book in the evenings.
- Putting my Health Coaching Certificate lessons into practice.
- Upping my Sauerkraut and Fermented Vegetables game.
- My Irishman slowly reintroducing FODMAPS into his diet. Hello onions!
- Perfecting my dairy-free yoghurt recipe.
Quote I’m pondering
‘Nothing has gone wrong here.’
– Stacey Boehman.
- ‘Head Strong’ by Dave Asprey.
- ‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear.
- ‘What the Fat’ by Grant Schofield, Caryn Zinn & Craig Rodgers.
- ‘Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It’ by Kamal Ravikant.
Favourite vegetable now
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Kerrygold Butter (thanks to my mother-in-law for bringing 3kg when she came to visit last month).
- Roast Macadamias.
- Home Made Pate (to get my iron + energy levels up)
- Stick Blender Mayo made with 1/3 oil and 2/3 melted Kerrygold (recipe in my App!)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon from Fish & Co (amazing how much more flavoursome it is than farmed salmon).
- Mustard Greens from the garden. Use anywhere you’d normally use spinach or chard. When raw they pack a strong horseradish-like punch!
LAST UPDATED: 15th June 2019