Welcome to my Now Page!
Here’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and/or being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Helping my coaching clients develop a healthy JOYFUL relationship with food in the Naturally Healthy Club.
I’m also excited about
- Writing the Most Simple Cookbook in the World.
- Expanding my vegetable garden with more wicking beds.
- Rebranding Simple Meal Plans as ‘Simple Joyful Cooking’ because it’s about so much more than just meal plans.
- My new Podcast – Joyful Eating.
Quote I’m pondering
‘Everything comes to you at the right time. Be patient and trust the process.’
- ‘Australian Food’ by Bill Granger
- ‘One Pot, One Pan, One Planet’ by Anna Jones
- ‘Taste – My Life Though Food’ by Stanley Tucci
Favourite vegetable now
Frozen Veggies! No chopping. No waste. Love them! Especially frozen broccoli, frozen cauliflower, frozen spinach and frozen onions (no tears!).
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Cabbage leaves.
- Avocado (making my amazing avo sauce on repeat and avo hummus – recipe coming soon)
- Furikake (Japanese sprinkle).
- Pimping Commercial Salsa by adding a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime.
- Corinder (Cilantro).
- Rainbow Trout
LAST UPDATED: 18 Oct 2021.