the Lunch Alchemy Pop-up Event
Lunch Alchemy gives you a clear, simple, doable and flexible framework to become someone who feels excited about your everyday lunches even when things are busy.
In the pop-up event you’ll discover:
- My revolutionary framework for pulling together exciting lunches every day in (literally) 2 minutes or less.
- 10 golden rules for easy lunches that tick all the boxes of health, deliciousness and speed.
- How to feel organized with do ahead portable lunch ideas.
- Enjoy spontaneous freshly prepared creations even when you don’t have access to a kitchen.
- The 2-second ‘alchemy’ secret to making your lunches the envy of your office.
It’s for Food Lovers who want to:
- Inject some excitement and magic into your everyday lunches.
- Stop having to choose between health, taste and convenience – you can have it all.
- Make your wallet and your waistline happy by enjoying more fresh home made lunches.
- Learn the art of wasting less by transforming what you already have.
I’m Jules Clancy a former food scientist and wine maker turned author and certified health coach. I’m also a huge food lover who has discovered a simple way to have a joyful relationship with food without sacrificing pleasure OR my waistline.
Come and play with me in this Lunch Alchemy Pop-up event so I can help you end the overwhelm, boredom and lunch shame. Let me help you become someone who can quickly pull together fresh, satisfying lunches that will make your colleagues jealous in less time and effort than it takes to pick up something pre-made.
The live session is now complete.
The session on Zoom and was recorded.
You can still get lifetime access to the replay video and notes.
Ready to feel excited about your lunches?
Lifetime Access for the Replay + Notes
To pay in Australian dollars click here.
NOTE: ALL dietary requirements welcome.
‘Happy Tastebuds’ Guarantee :)
If you aren’t 100% happy for any reason, just email me [firstname.lastname@example.org] within 60 days for a full prompt and friendly refund with a smile :)
Just email: email@example.com