The 2-Minute Meal Plan System is NOW READY!

2MMP 3D Cover

I’m super excited to announce that the 2-Minute Meal Plan System is now ready.

To pick up a copy today, go to:

With love

ps. Not sure if this revolutionary approach to planning and cooking delicious, healthy food is for you?

Here’s what Elizabeth had to say about the 2-Minute Meal Plan System.

“The template recipes are a new flexible approach to cooking with what you have/what you want. They have sparked creativity and better nutrition, not to mention less waste. Each lesson has had a positive impact on our cooking and eating habits.”

• Shivi 19 April, 2012, 6:21 pm

Bought it! I’m very tempted to spend the rest of the evening indulging in the fabulous read but I need to focus on a psychology assignment that I need to submit before midnight tonight so reading these e-books will be tomorrow’s reward! Can’t wait.

• jules 20 April, 2012, 8:44 am

Thanks for supporting Stonesoup Shivi!

• stormtrails 20 April, 2012, 1:26 pm

Do the lists and recipes work for vegetarian or vegan diets as well?

• Tracy 20 April, 2012, 1:52 pm

Jules usually offers vegetarian and vegan options for her recipes.

• jules 20 April, 2012, 5:23 pm

Great question!

The 2-Minute Meal Plan works for pretty much all special dietary requirements especially vegetarian and vegan.

As Tracy mentions (thanks Tracy!) there are ALWAYS vegan and vegetarian options for each recipe.

• Tracy 20 April, 2012, 1:51 pm

Is this different than the Master Your Meal Plan book?

• jules 20 April, 2012, 5:24 pm

Another great question Tracy.
      Master Your Meal Plan was the class I ran at the Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School. This 2-Minute Meal Plan is essentially the same content but in downloadable ebook format. :)

• Tracy 21 April, 2012, 3:35 am

I only ask because I am having a difficult time opening that book.

• Nance 20 April, 2012, 10:25 pm

Hello Jules,
    I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, because I appreciate the work you do here.
    Thank you, and keep up the delicious work!

• jules 21 April, 2012, 8:28 am

Awesome! Thanks Nance – really appreciate the support :)

• Claudia 26 April, 2012, 2:39 pm

Thanks, this is *exactly* what I’m looking for! What I especially appreciate is that it’s perfect for people who don’t want to avoid leftovers, plus I love the fact that you include alternatives for those with special dietary requirements.

• Jessica 28 January, 2013, 1:36 am

I have looked at the info you have online about this book several times but have not bought it because I cannot see any of the content. Perhaps you might consider making some of the pages available for review?