You may not know this, but I have a separate website for my customers.
I love it because it has all my recipes from all my books, courses, and the blog on the one easy to search site.
I also love the list of the most popular recipes in the side bar.
These are the recipes that people have added to their favourites the most.
So since we’re about to enter a new year, I thought it would be fun to share the most popular recipes from 2018…
20 Best Stonesoup Recipes of 2018
- Cabbage ‘Lasagna’ (Low Carb)
- Magic Sausage & Cabbage Supper
- Cashew & Cauliflower Mash
- Darya’s Egg Fried Cabbage
- Zucchini & Chicken Pad Thai
- Cheesey Tuna & Spinach Bake
- Chicken Satay Curry
- Smoky Roast Mushroom Bowls
- One Pot Chicken & Broccoli with Peanut & Lime Sauce
- Little Almond Breads
- Fast Roast Fish with Miso Mayo
- Broccoli Hummus with Spicy Sausage
- No-Bake Chocolate Cherry ‘Cake’
- Spiced Roast Chicken & Cauliflower with Tahini Dressing
- Aubergine with Chickpeas
- Cabbage ‘Carbonara’
- Stick Blender Mayo
- Lovely Lentils
- Sausage & Macadamia Stuffing Loaf
- Fermented Vegetables
NOTE: The recipes that don’t include links are available on the paid site.
What about you?
Do you have any favourite recipes from Stonesoup this year?
I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
It’s always so nice to know if someone has been cooking from my blog.
Have fun in the kitchen!