In ‘6-Ingredients 20-Minutes’ you’ll discover…
- 30 Twenty-Minutes (or less!) recipes – because midweek needs to be really quick.
- Simple, healthy wholefoods recipes – perfect for getting out of your weeknight food rut.
- New ideas for fresh, everyday, wholefood ingredients.
- Sneaky ways to ‘tweak’ each dinner for the different diets within your household without having to cook separate meals.
- What to substitute if you’re missing an ingredient, saving you from having to run to the store. Again.
- PLUS! Keep it everywhere. Save on your computer, tablet and phone.
Here’s whats included…
– – – – – –
Enter your email below to download your FREE eCookbook…
– – – – – –
You’ll also get a FREE weekly email with:
+ NEW 6-Ingredient dinner recipes.
+ Inspiration to change the way you eat.
+ Tips to simplify healthy eating.
+ Variations to suit your dietary requirements or missing ingredients.
“My number 1. favourite thing would be the simplicity. Everything is simple but good. It’s not like ‘put a can of soup on this’. It’s good stuff. Healthy stuff that’s simple. “
“Following many of your recipes and suggestions, cooking is no big deal now instead of a source of stress each day. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to a new way to cook and eat.”
– – – – – –
WOW! This is just wonderful! Clean eating! Flavorful, easy and so good for you! Thank you and I always appreciate all your insight on all the foods, herbs, spices etc. Thank you so much! Your recipe book is fabulous and so many different ways!! Cheat sheet – awesome! Be blessed and thank you again!
So glad you like it Angie :)
I like all the options for substitutions or specific diets like vegan, paleo, etc. You’ve put so much effort into making it easy for people to adapt the recipes to suit their needs. It’s helping me to be more flexible with my cooking while still keeping it simple!
I’m so glad to hear that Colleen :)
I’ve been using your beautifully simple, easy and healthy recipes for quite a few years now and we always enjoy them. I really appreciate the way you give lots of alternative suggestions for ingredients because it helps to avoid food wastage, but also tailors recipes to our tastes.
I’ve just shared the link to your new cookbook for my Facebook friends to discover and enjoy.
Thanks again for all the ideas and delicious, healthy recipes, Jules!
Thanks for the kind words and for sharing Rhonda. I really appreciate it.