A SUPER SIMPLE eBOOK GUIDE TO WRITING A FAMILY COOKBOOK
Last year, food blogger Jules Clancy self published her first print cookbook, ‘and the love is free’ to celebrate the beautiful life and cooking of her Mum who died from cancer in 2007. One of the things that surprised her most about the success of the book was the number of people who commented,
What a fabulous idea – I should do that for my Mum / family /children.
So Jules decided to pull together an instructional ebook to show people how easy it is to create their own professional looking, personalised family cookbook.
preview the ebook
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- * How to stop procrastinating, get motivated and tackle your cookbook project
* Time saving tips for planning your cookbook
* 10 tips for foolproof recipe writing – posted recently on stonesoup
* A simple method for testing recipes
* How to take delicious food photographs
* 10 tips for tasty food styling
* How to get away without taking your own photos
* 11 tips for stunning layout and design
* The pros and cons of the different printing and distribution options
* How to promote your book
* How to write a convincing sales page & sell your book
* How to make the most of modern, inexpensive online tools for book writing & printing
* And much more
WHAT YOU WON’T LEARN
* How to actually ‘bake’ any members of your family or how to harm them in any way – except perhaps with kindness.
* How to cook anything. There are no recipes in this book – it’s all about how to write a cookbook. If you’re after recipes – watch this space for my next eBook project or pickup a copy of my print book ‘and the love is free‘.
HOW TO PURCHASE
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT ‘HOW TO BAKE YOUR FAMILY COOKBOOK’
This eBook is for anyone who’s thinking about doing their own cookbook…. not just a family cookbook. Or even anyone who is thinking of self publishing any sort of book. Why? ‘cos it’s a wealth of concise, useful information.
I have some friends writing blogs about cooking. I would recommend HOW TO BAKE YOUR FAMILY COOKBOOK even if they don’t plan to publish a book. This eBook is great source of advice about writing, recipes and taking photos which are their main thing.
I don’t know if my family has lots of recipes like most, but your eBook has inspired me to do some asking around! I would recommend this to people who like to cook; especially recipes handed down from their mother or grandmother. People who have close-knit families that get together all the time and hang out. I say them because they probably have a lot of family recipes and there’s a heritage that needs to be more permenant in book form, not just a collection of paper scraps. Then they can pass it on to their children and their children’s children..
If you don’t find something to love about ‘HOW TO BAKE YOUR FAMILY COOKBOOK’ please let me know and I’ll fully refund your money. No questions asked.