3D cover stonesoup FREE e-cookbook

Something a bit different for you today. I’m super excited to announce the launch of my first ever eCOOKBOOK that I’m releasing out into the wide world for FREE. Yes, a 97 page cookbook packed with 65 simple [5 ingredients | 10 minutes] recipes all ready to download NOW.

Why the FREE e-cookbook?

Over the past year I’ve been writing a series of recipes that have only 5 ingredients and take 10 minutes to prepare. They’ve been published in a number of locations. I thought it would be useful to have these recipes all together in the one handy e-book that you can keep on your laptop or computer at work as an at-your-fingertips reference for when you need inspiration for what to cook for dinner.

click HERE to download your FREE pdf copy of my new e-cookbook

If you find my e-cookbook useful, I’d really appreciate it if you share the love and forward it to your family and friends. Or better yet – send them the link to stonesoup (www.thestonesoup.com) so they can download their own copy and discover the wonderful world of food blogging themselves.

And if you haven’t yet done so, why not subscribe to stonesoup by email to receive your free updates published twice a week.

7 ways my [5 ingredients | 10 minutes] recipes can HELP YOU

1. less time in the kitchen
10 minutes cooking leaves more time for the activities and people you love.

2. less time shopping
With only 5 ingredients in each recipe, you’ll find your shopping lists are shorter and more manageable. You won’t need to spend as much time out hunting and gathering.

3. eating more fresh, healthy food
Everyone knows that home cooked food tends to be better for you. With the focus on fresh ingredients, my 5 ingredients recipes make it easy.

4. more pleasure & enjoyment
Cooking can be a great way to relax and unwind. Spending 10 minutes using one of my minimalist recipes will help you gain more pleasure and enjoyment from dinner time.

5. save money
If dinner only takes 10 minutes to prepare, you’ll be more likely to cook for yourself than take the expensive dial-a-dinner option.

6. less stress
Long ingredient lists and complicated methods can lead to much stress and kitchen confusion. Minimalist home cooking keeps things as simple and stress-free as possible.

7. more kitchen confidence
If you’re new to cooking, starting with minimalist recipes will help you get some great simple dishes under your belt and give you the confidence to tackle anything.

__________________________________________________________

A big THANKYOU to everyone who helped spread the word about my new FREE e-cookbook. It’s still available to download, or if you are interested in a proper paper copy, head on over to my blurb store… but be warned paper is expensive. The price does not contain any markup – it’s purely blurb’s cost to produce. Enjoy.

[5 ingredients | 1…
By jules clancy

Arancha July 12, 2010 at 5:42 am

Thank you from Spain.

jknito July 16, 2010 at 3:09 am

Hi,

I’m ecuadorian and try to get your e-book, but i can’t download…

my internet bandwidth is too small…

can you send the e-book to email?

thanks

PD: my english is too bad, i know…

berenice July 19, 2010 at 9:38 am

i cant download the free e-cookbook :( i have adobe 9.

pamela July 27, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Hi there!

A friend of mine forwarded me your e-book and i think its amazing!!! I was thinking about doing an e-book myself on crafts and design but haven’t been able to find the right software to do it. I tried blurb but I wanted to keep it electronic so it didn’t.

if you don’t mind me asking, what type of software did you use? I would appreciate any tips i can get! thanks again, and congratulations on you book!

Pamela.

jules July 27, 2010 at 5:11 pm

really glad you’re enjoying the book pamela
I used Adobe InDesign for the book. It’s expensive but is really flexible

Shana August 3, 2010 at 2:58 am

I love your e-cookbook. If you ever release a full cookbook with just minimalist recipes, I’d buy it. :)

My only wish is for bookmarks in the pdf so I could speed-flip to some of the sections/recipes?

norma August 8, 2010 at 11:20 pm

Thank you so much for allowing us to download this wonderful book free. I’m looking forward to getting stuck in.
Norma

wiieb August 11, 2010 at 6:01 am

Love the simple, basic recipes. Thank you for sharing! I will return.

Christine August 13, 2010 at 5:24 pm

THANK YOU!

Bob August 15, 2010 at 7:59 am

Pretty awesome. Thanks!

page August 15, 2010 at 12:35 pm

hi! i just want to say thank you for the cookbook and that this is my favourite food blog and that im really going to treasure the cookbook!! i really enjoy cooking simple too and i love your $2 /5 ingredient posts.. im gonna miss those!! :)
but looking forward to more :)
page

Chris September 5, 2010 at 9:25 am

Thanks for sharing your lovely recipes
Chris

geeky_geekerson September 21, 2010 at 2:13 am

Thank you so much for the effort of putting together such a valuable resource. I think cooking nowadays has become so much about using numerous and hard-to-find ingredients and this strips away the pleasure of the process (of cooking) and of the experience (of tasting/eating). It also pushes people to eat out, out of mere convenience. I’m glad I found your blog, which does the contrary: Rediscover the passion of simple cooking. It’s an art.

Francis September 24, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Thank you very much! :)

Mark Powers September 27, 2010 at 5:49 am

Hi, Jules- I just wanted to drop a line and say ‘thank you’ for the excellent eCookbook! I have never been much good at cooking and often race around, too busy to stop and prepare a decent meal for one.

I recently met with Tammy Strobel from RowdyKittens.com. Upon reading her “Smalltopia,” I found your case study in the back, which first led me to your site. I downloaded your eCookbook, checked it out, and immediately thought, “wow, what perfectly simple, yet awesome, recipes . . . I could do this!”

That night I took the laptop over my girlfriend’s place. We curled up, perused the whole book, put in a quick (and inexpensive) grocery run, and made #42 (mushrooms) and #59 (tuna & cherry tomatoes). We both agree: hands down, the best date night in a long time! It was fun choosing what to make and sharing the kitchen duties. 5 ingredients, 10 minutes? I love it!

We had the supplies, but never got around to #82 (mousse) . . . tonight! Thanks again.

James Liao November 3, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Hi Jules

It is a great E-cook book because it is simple, saving time and helping to make taste and balanced meals. Thank you very much for giving people a chance to share your E-cookbook.

All the best.

James

sarah mae mamadang January 4, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Katrina January 5, 2011 at 3:42 am

What a wonderful idea… thanks so much for this great freebie! I can’t wait to download it and start cooking up some easy, delicious meals.

Jackie January 25, 2011 at 4:12 pm

This is an excellent set of cook books I would like to share. My grandmother got them for my birthday last year and I love them! Very good and information. Easy recipes

sweety February 4, 2011 at 2:14 am

wow i like thie e-cookbook.bcoz it’s very nice tasty

Ewelina @ guilty pleasures March 2, 2011 at 1:47 am

erin March 11, 2011 at 10:59 pm

I made the butter beans with rosemary last night. I LOVED THEM! I posted about it (link above) and linked back to you and your e-cookbook! You rock! Thanks so much.

TM Davis March 17, 2011 at 12:32 am

Who took the awesome photos? Did you or did you purchase them from Photobucket or such?

Great book

Thanks!!!!

jules March 17, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Thanks TM
They’re all my photos.

Joy April 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Thanks Jules, can’t wait to try the recipes out, Winter is on its way, so we have been told, after the driest Summer on record. Joy from Western Australia.

Gwyndolyn O'Shaughnessy April 15, 2011 at 11:23 am

I found your website a few weeks ago. I’m not much of a cook (“Delivery or take-out tonight, dear?”); I look forward to learning (and eating!) better. Thank you for the cookbook!

Linda B. April 28, 2011 at 11:22 am

Hi Jules , about menu planning I was thinking more formal when you want to impress
a group of people with culinary skills and have the menu look intimidating but not to
difficult to pull off . Hope this helps explain what I would like to learn. Linda :-)

Simple Dave July 6, 2011 at 11:17 am

Thanks Jules, This book actually saves my life :)..

frida July 14, 2011 at 11:43 pm

Thanks Jules, nw i can try loads of different things in the kitchen.
Fron Kenya,Africa.

taz July 24, 2011 at 1:03 am

thank you verymuch…. I am a total novice trying my luck with cooking..lol hope this helps.. thanks will get back to yu on how it helped me or (not?), Thanks!!

T

Johnny August 7, 2011 at 8:02 am

Thank you for this wonderful free collection, Jules. I made the soba noodles with pesto & pinenuts for dinner last night, and I must say it was a wonderful taste combination. Your portion on this one is way off. 200 g of soba noodles is way more than one person can eat. I cut it in half and it was still a bit too much..

Also, I think your formatting may be off when it comes to printing. When printing out one page, I have to set to portrait mode in order to get it to print out in landscape mode.

jules August 8, 2011 at 9:26 pm

thanks for the feedback Johnny!
Yes 200g soba noodles is a lot – No idea about the printing thing though.. sorry

nez September 1, 2011 at 1:44 am

Jules thanks for the free recipes, and its nice to know that there are people out there who still follow their dreams…i love cooking also but for now its just a hobby….cheers

Antonella September 8, 2011 at 9:08 pm

thank you for the book. it’s lovely and useful

eylül October 27, 2011 at 12:18 am

thanks a lot from Turkey

how to keep uggs clean November 10, 2011 at 11:00 am

strongzz I’ve read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to make such a magnificent informative website.

Shayne Adrien December 22, 2011 at 7:59 am

I want to point out my gratitude for your generosity for individuals that absolutely need assistance with your question. Your real dedication to passing the solution up and down has been exceedingly important and have frequently made girls like me to arrive at their desired goals. The insightful report indicates this much to me and substantially more to my mates. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.

http://meemi.com/dan9u12ype December 8, 2012 at 4:35 am

It’s not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am browsing this website dailly and obtain nice data from here everyday.

Louis March 25, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Minimalistic Web Design penangThe most basic benefit of minimalist Web Design penang layouts are that they will leave your site in
the search function. They took my idea/ concept
for a travel website and transformed it into reality. Dream Cyber Infoway is one of those sources.

iimeeting.com March 26, 2013 at 11:37 am

Hey! I hope you do not mind but I decided to submit your web site:
http://thestonesoup.com/blog/2010/06/a-free-e-cookbook/ to my
on-line directory website. I used, “a FREE e-cookbook [5 ingredients | 10 minutes] + how minimalist home cooking can help you” as your site title.
I hope this is fine with you. In the event that you’d like me to change the title or perhaps remove it entirely, email me at jolie_dalton@bigstring.com. Appreciate it.

Boyd March 29, 2013 at 8:36 pm

An in-depth write-up… I’m amazed! Many articles or blog posts I have been reading are total junk. I mean seriously, they’re not even factually correct.
Luckily, your article is and I book marked it for later!

ahs.olin.edu April 9, 2013 at 4:19 am

Great items from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff previous to and you’re simply too great. I actually like what you’ve acquired right
here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way during which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a great website.