[dropcap style=”font-size: 60px; color: #00adef;”] I[/dropcap]’ve just created a Now Page!
Inspired by Derek Sivers and Leo Babauta.
It’s where I share the things I’m currently working on and being inspired by.
I’m now living the dream in Wamboin, NSW, Australia with my Irishman and our 2 small boys.
My ‘one thing’ focus
Launching my new app
Stonesoup 6-Ingredient Dinners.
I’m also excited about
- Updating my online cooking program, ‘The Organized Cook‘ to help people harness the power of batch cooking & ingredient prep.
- Teaching the October cooking module of A Simple Year.
- Doing yoga every day for 30 days (currently at day 2).
- Upgrading my vegetable garden to water-efficient wicking beds.
- Ordering a custom made concrete outdoor table.
- Challenging my comfort zone by writing for other people to help spread the word about Stonesoup.
- Having a now page!
Quote I’m pondering
‘Man who chases two rabbits catches none’
- ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ by David Schwartz
- ‘Low Tox Life’ by Alexx Stuart
- ‘Leonardo da Vinci’ by Walter Isaacson
- ‘The Village’ by Matt & Lentil from Grown & Gathered
Favourite vegetable now
Spring cabbage followed closely by asparagus.
6-ingredients I’m loving now:
- Soy Sauce
- Sunflower Seeds
- Sardines (canned and home pickled)
- Local Pecorino Cheese
- Home Grown Eggs
Published: 8th October 2018.
For the most up to date version see my NOW page.
Looks like happy chooks laid those eggs!
They did Mary!
They were from my friend Suzie. She has all sorts of exotic breeds. I’ve just got Isa Browns which aren’t as pretty but super delicious (and reliable!)
WOW! what a busy life and what a full packed email and blog this one was.
Go girl. Also wicking beds are awesome, I even have my fruit trees in them.
Love your work.
I’ve been wondering about fruit trees and wicking beds Isla!
What sort of fruit are you growing?