This might seem pretty random but I wrote a book of easy vegan recipes!
While I’m not vegan, I am super passionate about helping people eat more vegetables.
I love vegetables.
A few months ago I had this idea to collaborate with Leo from Zen Habits (who is vegan).
I thought it would be fun to create a free easy vegan eCookbook with my simple plant-based recipes and Leo’s words of wisdom on habit change and the ‘how to’ part of eating more healthfully.
And here it is…
Eat More Plants!
In ‘Eat More Plants!’ you’ll discover:
- 20 easy vegan recipes in 20-minutes or less
- A gradual approach to healthy eating
- The simple guide to plant-based ingredient substitutes
- Why liking healthy foods is a choice
- A guide to eating a plant-based diet
- 6 ways to make vegetables taste as good as potato chips
- Plus more…
[Best to ‘right click’ and ‘save link as’]
I hope you enjoy it!
ps. The book is completely uncopyrighted.
If you’re also excited about helping people eat more plants, please feel free to share this page with anyone you think might benefit from eating more plants :)