A More Sustainable Alternative
As Darya mentioned, the solution is to focus on wholefoods and building healthy habits.
Habits are awesome because they avoid the need for willpower.
Making healthy behaviors automatic.
Without all the struggle.
Like to try a more sustainable approach to healthy eating?
Then I wrote my latest book just for you :)
I love books.
‘How to Love Your Waistline and Your Food’
A food lovers guide to healthy
cooking + eating habits in 28 days
In ‘How to Love Your Waistline and Your Food’ I’ll show you…
- How to make real changes to your life with healthy food.
- A new approach to healthy eating + why it works.
- 11 mindset management strategies + why psychology is more important than nutrition.
- How to reconnect to your internal hunger + satiety cues.
- 6 common reasons you’re not be meeting your health goals. And what to do about them.
- PLUS! 100+ simple 6-ingredient recipes for healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sides, sweet treats and snacks.
To discover more click here.
Have fun in the kitchen.
ps. To celebrate the launch it’s available at a special introductory price.
For a limited time save 33%
To make sure you don’t miss out click here.
“This is so much more than a cookbook — it is a roadmap to a better, healthier lifestyle!”