As a Virgo, I love, love, love a good list. And when the list is all about the best simple recipes of 2019 here on Stonesoup.
I’m in heaven!
Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed pulling it together.
20 Best Simple Recipes of 2019
1. Fast Friday Cheeseburger Bowls
2. Spiced Cabbage & Feta
3. Beautiful Broccoli with Creamy Tuna Sauce
4. Taco Tuesday Bowls
5. Chickpea Buddha Bowls
6. Turmeric & Ginger Oil
7. Bloody Delicious Kale Bowls
8. Gorgeous Greens Tart
9. Cheesy Chicken
10. The Ploughman’s ‘Pie’
11. Salmon with Spiced Butter & Broccoli
12. Halloumi + Cabbage Hash
13. Tuscan Greens Soup
14. Creamy Mushroom, Leek & Spinach Soup
15. Zucchini Parmigiana
16. Indian Spiced Omelette
17. Fish with Lime & Miso Butter
18. Quick Tuna Ragu
19. Rosemary Macadamia Salsa Salmon
20. Zucchini Tortillas (Low Carb)
Looks like Bowls were the theme for 2019.
I wonder what will be big next year?
Maybe plates ;)
And fish seems to be the most popular type of protein.
I was pleasantly surprised that my Turmeric & Ginger oil made it onto the list. It’s been a favourite of mine but wasn’t sure how popular it would be.
And very happy to have a cabbage recipe in the number 2 spot. It’s such an underrated vegetable.
More Recipe Lists!
- Top 10 Most Popular Stonesoup Recipes
- 20 Best Stonesoup Recipes of 2018
- 10 Favourite 15-Minute Dinners
What about you?
Do you have any favourite recipes from Stonesoup this year?
I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
It’s always so nice to know if someone has been cooking up some Stonesoup!
Have fun in the kitchen.